I hope your New Year is starting off great! As one of my New Year’s goals, I’ve decided to try my hand at cooking. But in true JapanSauce.net fashion, I wanted to have a fun twist to my cooking challenge. And that’s where ARASHI comes in.
As some of you may know, ARASHI (嵐) is a mega-popular “boy group” in Japan, who actually “suspended” their group for an unknown period beginning on December 31, 2020. But don’t be too sad, as one of their more popular members, Aiba-kun (guy in the center in the above picture), has his own show called Aiba Manabu (相葉マナブ), in which he goes all-around Japan learning new things—including how to make food. Each week, I will be taking one of the recipes from Aiba Manabu and trying to make it myself!
For our first recipe, we will learn how to make JAPANESE PEACH PIZZA! Checkout the video below, and continue reading to get the full recipe.
I know that peaches aren’t the first thing that come to mind when you think of pizza, but that is why these recipes are so much fun! The great news is that it is actually very delicious, and easy to make. So below are all the ingredients you need, and the easy steps to make your own peach pizza.
- Peaches: 1 to 1.5 sliced peaches
- Mozzarella cheese: 50 grams (1/4 cup)
- Custard: 2 Tbsps
- Pizza Crust (from your local store)
- Place your pizza bread on your work area.
- Take the custard and spread it evenly onto your pizza bread.
- Place the sliced peaches all around the top of the custard.
- Sprinkle the mozzarella cheese all over the peaches.
- Place it in your oven at 425-450 degrees Fahrenheit for about 9 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and the pizza bread is golden brown.
- Take the pizza out of the oven and drizzle the honey over the top of it.
- Eat it!
Here is my finished product for everyone that is interested.
I hope you give this a try because it is very simple, and only took about 15 minutes to make. Also, be sure to subscribe to all of our social medias and please come back for more fun recipes!