We recently went to Sushi, Junai in Austin, Texas, and tried their All You Can Eat Sushi! It was a really great time, and we ate so much delicious sushi! Checkout all the fun here:
Sushi Junai’s All You Can Eat Sushi is only $22 US Dollars, which is a really amazing price, considering you can eat as much sushi as you want. And they really mean it! We were asked multiple times whether we wanted any more sushi, and they were happy to bring more and more!
Sushi Junai has a lot of different sushi rolls to try. Some of them are your basic rolls, while others are some Sushi Junai specialties with some really funny names. Here is a list of the sushi we ate, and their ingredients:
- Screaming “O”:
- Sliced seared tuna over shredded radish with Screaming “O” sauce
- White “O”:
- Sliced super white tuna over shredded radish with garlic ponzu
- Unagi roll:
- Salmon roll:
- “Ex-Girlfriend” roll:
- Spicy tuna, cucumber, shrimp tempura, topped with yum yum crunch, eel, and garlic ponzu
- “Final Destination” roll:
- Spicy soft-shelled crab, cucumber, shrimp tempura, topped with tuna, avocado, and Screaming “O” sauce
- Crab stick roll:
- “Stonehenge” roll:
- Crab, avocado, cream cheese, shrimp tempura, eel, spicy mayonnaise, spicy sauce, and potato crunch
- “Wet Dream” roll:
- Spicy crab, cucumber, topped with seaweed salad, and spicy mayonnaise sauce
And of course, you have to have some of their delicious desserts!
- Green tea ice cream, with whipped cream and sprinkles
- Green tea mochi
Our experience at Sushi Junai was great! The staff was very friendly and were happy for us to order as much sushi as we wanted. The restaurant itself was very comfortable, and they had some great music playing in the background. Just make sure you get there a bit early, because they get busy during lunchtime.
You can try your hand at the All You Can Eat Sushi by heading to Sushi Junai, 1612 Lavaca Street, Austin, Texas. They are open Monday through Saturday from 11am to 10pm.
See you next time!